Friday, November 30, 2007

Bring out the old Christmas Pictures...
















I was looking through our Christmas pictures from last year and it amazes me how my kids have grown in just one year. I love to display old Christmas pictures around the house as part of the Christmas decorations. The kids love to see old pictures of themselves too. It's nice to see their reaction when they are looking at the pictures. They ask a million questions and want full detail of every Christmas past they were too little to remember. I just switch out the current picture that is in the frame and replace it with Christmas pictures from the past.

We are off to get the tree and trimmings tomorrow. I'll keep you posted with the progress!


Cheers, Theresa
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.