Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Diving In Feet First...

Diving feet first is exactly how I feel when starting this blog. I am not sure what to say or what topics to write about, but I am joining blog land anyway. I think sometimes we make things harder than it should be for ourselves with too much thought. So with that said, I am diving feet first to share my decorating ideas, decorating projects, life experiences and more.

I hope you stop by often and feel free to leave comments and or questions. If you are joining me today, thank you for starting this journey with me. I am very excited!

Theresa

2 comments:

Steve Beltz said...

Great idea Theresa! I added your blog to my Reader so I will be notified automatically when you post. Thanks - Steve

JoAnne said...

How nice to hear from you and I enjoyed your blog so far. It is amazing that no matter how big the world is, the bottom line we are all truly interested in comparing notes and sharing our life stories. I am delighted to see how many of the people I have trained over the years are still doing what they love...giving people the gift of a beautiful home. Best of luck to you, JoAnne Lenart-Weary, www.onedaydecorating.com