Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blogs That Inspire Me

I finally figured out how to add some of my favorite blog spots and I wanted to share them with you. These blogs are the reason I am clued to the computer for hours ;)

I am trying to learn everything about my blog set up on my own. My husband is the computer geek and I am always asking him for help. Setting up blogs may be pretty elementary to some of you, but technology and I really don't go hand and hand. So, with that said, I am proud of myself for creating this blog on my own. I know there is room for improvements (like my spelling :) but good things come in time...now I need to figure out a better layout. Wish me luck!

I am starting my Christmas decorations tomorrow for my house. Check back this weekend for pictures. I completely understand why the retail business has to display Christmas decorations early, but for some reason, I just can't decorate my home until December 1st. I guess it is due to the fact that I must have a fresh tree. Fresh trees and greenery are a must for me. That is one thing Nate Berkus, Martha Stewart and I have in common :)

Enjoy my favorite blogs!

Cheers, Theresa

No comments: