Monday, December 3, 2007

Work In Process...





What a busy weekend. I have included pictures highlighting our events. I have also included a few pictures of the decorations in process for our home.
The weather was much warmer than we thought it would be on Saturday, so we started the weekend raking leaves (actually, the kids and Daddy) I was rearranging the basement to clear a spot for the Christmas tree. Then off to get the Christmas tree and greenery. The tree was up, the lights were hung and the final touch was my sons Polar Express Train under the tree. Of course, right after this the kids kept bugging me to make their gingerbread houses. While I was in the middle of wreath making, garland making and my house being a complete disaster, I decided to stop what I was doing. Who said it was supposed to be fun?...not so fun. First, the icing was way to soft. The gingerbread house just wouldn't stay together. Maybe when all my chores are done this week we will give it another try when I am less grumpy. A good week back at the gym will cure the grumpiness. Last week was so busy I skipped my workouts. Thank goodness I went back to the gym today, I have been pretty grumpy without my work outs. Thank God for Tammy our instructor, she really works us out. I totally needed it today.

Off to complete more decorating...

Cheers, Theresa




















































No comments: