Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our First Snow Fall...

I think this will be our Christmas card...
A huge hill across the street from our house...
Kids going down the hill - it's a good work out going up and down that hill...

First snow ball fight...


This beautiful angel is the first thing you see when you walk in our front door...
My favorite cabinet...
Stars of Hope, Peace, Love and Faith...




The front porch...
The shed doors...

Glitter snow flakes and mercury diamond ornaments hanging in the front window...

Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in our first snow fall of the season. I think I got a great shot for our Christmas card.

I decided to go simple with decorations this year. I just made simple wreaths with Douglas fir trimmings and juniper berry branches and ribbon which coordinates throughout the house. I have a lot of projects going on at once and I didn't want to stress myself out. I want to enjoy the holidays and make fun little projects with the kids. You know, like Gingerbread houses ;) We will be given that project another try soon. Hopefully I will have some better pictures to share.
Can you believe the New Year is just around the corner? I am working on a lot of new ideas and fun things to do next year. One of my ideas is to host my first ever "How To" seminar. Not really a seminar, more like a "girls night out" chatting about decorating. I am working on the details and I will be sure to let you know them as soon as they get ironed out. If you are interested in being part of this type of event, just let me know and I will make sure I send you the information.


Cheers and Stay Warm, Theresa

No comments: