Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Break...

I want to thank each and everyone who visited me during the "Holiday Tour", I am so happy you stopped by. Please check back next year (oh my, that's next week!) for 2008 decorating tips and ideas. I am busy cleaning the house, baking and preparing a Holiday Feast for my immediate family tonight. Christmas Day will be spent with just us, Hubby and two kids. Wednesday will be spent with far away friends going snow tubing, then back home Friday to head to the beach to visit my husbands family. We are so excited for this visit. My husbands brother and wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Liam Cox. Too Cute. Needless to say, we have a very busy holiday break filled with lots of fun with family and friends.

Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas!

Until Next Year, Cheers!

Theresa

1 comment:

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Theresa, thanks for stopping by my blog for the 2007 Virtual Holiday Home Tour.

May the New Year bring you health, happiness and the love of family.

Blessings,

Sher