Friday, February 1, 2008

The Big Fat Groundhog Day Sale!...

Memories...my first space at the Luckets Store *sigh* Yes it was outdoors. There are twelve outdoor spots and over 35 Dealers in side the store. You must stop by and see.





Every year, the first weekend of February, The Old Lucketts Store has it's "Big Fat Groundhog Day Sale" and of course every year it is either raining or snowing, or just bad weather all around. Today, cold and icy rain fall. But that won't stop me my friends. Now I get to shop and take advantage of all the sales. When I was a Dealer, I had to work the floor, carry furniture and make sure the customers weren't killing one another over a Hutch that has been marked down $150. Yes my friends, this is a BIG sale and tons of fun.

I'll share pictures of my shopping adventure today. I wont be able to get first dips, we have a two hour delay opening for school today - bummer!

Stay dry!
Theresa

5 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Can't wait to see all of your shopping goodies! We wished we lived closer...we love a good sale!

Have a blessed day.
smiles,
kari & kijsa

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I just missed the Groundhogs day sale when I was there, but I will be back for the spring one. I think I read that it was May17th or so.

thanks for coming by to visit, and I'd love to take you up on your offer of advice on shopping out in VA!!

I'll be out there every 5-6 weeks or so to visit. I'd love to get together.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices for the velcros were around 340 pounds on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes are all over 180 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?