Monday, February 25, 2008

Feeling Better...

















Well, I managed to feel better by Friday, thank goodness.

The "Reveal" party was a huge success and I had a great time laughing,talking, drinking a glass or two of wine ;) and meeting such a fun group of people. But the best part was the homeowner was thrilled with the redesign results. She can now sit in her living room and stare at her favorite picture which takes her back to Italy. I also decided to redesign the rec room. Before, the homeowner had to sit sideways on her couch to watch t.v. staring directly at the kids toys and hockey table on either side of the t.v. I separated the play area and t.v. area. Now the family can sit in front of the t.v. in a comfortable position without staring at the toys. I created a new little area for the kids to play and suggested a little table and chair set for the kids to sit and play games, color and be creative.

O course, I couldn't get my camera to work on Saturday when I did the redesign. The homeowner will send me pictures so I can post before and after photos for you. I fixed my camera and have a few after pictures I can share for now.

Come back tomorrow for more pictures.

Have a great day!
Theresa