Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What will you do with the burlap?....

Can you believe the "clerk" at Michael's craft store asked me 'what will you do with that burlap?
As I continued placing my purchases on the counter she proceeded to say "I have never seen anyone use burlap for Christmas" No, I didn't say "get a clue" lady. Ti's the season to be nice you know ;). I very politely told her that I would be using it for my garland. Both the outside and the inside greenery will be wrapped with burlap.

Oh! she said (still looking crossed eyed like it wouldn't look good)










What do you think?
I just wrapped the burlap garland around the cedar garland and added twinkling snowflake lights and viola! I love it...
I'll share more pictures soon of my holiday decorating which will surely include some more "burlap" ;0
Cheers,
T

1 comment:

Tardevil said...

I love the burlap. In fact, I've just been thinking about it this year, and wondering who sold it. I haven't seen it in years, so I think I'll add it to my Michael's list!