Monday, December 15, 2008

Hope all is Merry and Bright!...

Still learning the camera and I believe it's a little to bright with the flash and I am not taking very good pictures this evening of some of my decorating in the house. Oh well, I will try again during the day this week (between shopping and making 6 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange)

Enjoy a few pictures of some of my indoor decorating I did manage to upload for you to see.













I hope you can manage to stay 'Merry and Bright" and enjoy the Holiday Season even though it is a very busy time for all.
One thing I am doing this year is simple cutting back on everything, including gifts. (ok, not the cookies ;) The Holiday Season should be a time of joy and being with family and friends, not a time of stress.
Warmly,
T

1 comment:

Tardevil said...

Love that hutch! Your decor is beautiful! I'm just catching up on all I've missed this month in blogland!