Thursday, December 4, 2008

Addition to previous post...



Oops! the previous post I talked about the chandelier but forgot to show you a picture of it. Here are some additional "after" pictures for you to look at as well. Enjoy.




Before bathroom window treatment...








After bathroom window treatment and gorgeous chandelier. We were able to put the chandelier in the budget because I saved money on the cabinets by glazing them instead of replacing them. I love the way the cabinets turned out.




















A larger after picture...


On a different note, the picture I have on the front page with my kids and the dogs was from last year. It will be an entirely different picture this year...we had to put Briggs to sleep (Briggs is w/my son). It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. He was fourteen years old. There was a number of things wrong with him due to his age. We just couldn't see him suffer any longer due to the lack of courage on our part to put him down. He is in dogie heaven and running faster than ever now...
Don't forget to check back next week for Christmas decorations.
Warmly,
T

2 comments:

Tardevil said...

You are so silly! I'm sure you have many fans, it's just that everyone doesn't stay up til 3:30 blogging like I do (STUPID). I'm not even close to being through decorating either. I think they ought to ban those big honkin bubble lights! The builders put them in every home it seems, and that is the 1st thing people change. Love the new lighting!

Anonymous said...

Дэвид стар джордан трудно жить когда ничего не сделал чтобы заслужить свое место в жизни
!!!