Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Decorating...




Add Video






Are you decorating for Spring/Easter this year? I am scaling way back this year with Spring/Easter decorating. I want to save my pennies for Summer flowers and yes, more painting projects.

If I haven't told you already (which I am sure I have ;0) I am a fake flower snob. However, every once in awhile I will find a really pretty fake flower that I can live with. I found these pretty little purple flowers at Michael's yesterday and decided to add them to a grapevine wreath to brighten up the front porch. I loved the bright green ribbon but when I put the ribbon on the wreath, it just didn't work for me. Now I have to find the perfect ribbon that will work and my wreath will be complete. (Note: When working with grapevine wreaths, insert the flowers in the direction of the vines.)

Enjoy the few items I put out for Spring this year. (Don't worry - the Easter Bunny will visit the kids this year I promise!)

T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that little nest on the twig. That platter arrangement is my favorite. Just discovered your blog. I scrolled down a bit and that orange color (I think it's in your son's bedroom) is SO perfect.

Tardevil said...

Love the Spring decor. The little chick is my favorite!