Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer at last!....

*Before pictures of my Summer projects. Looking at the pictures the walls look great already. However, in real life they are dirty and my daughter has had this room since she was born and she will be 7 in November. Not to mention she has glued her favorite pictures on the walls etc. I love the stripes, but it is time for them to go. They both are at an age where they have major input on the final design. My daughter insisted on purple again (her favorite color) and my son insisted on orange. Of course I will reveal the final outcome. Be patient though, slow going this Summer :)


This is where we are spending most of our time this Summer...in the backyard.


You know how things don't always go according to plan? Well, I should have made one for the first week off of school. For no plans, we sure are busy. How does that work?

Next week I will have a little break when we start soccer camp. For now, I'll do a little here and a little there with the kids room. I am just taking a relaxed attitude about the project and when the rooms get done, they get done. Then, off to our Master bedroom...
I'll keep you posted on the projects.

Happy Summer,

T

No comments: