Monday, June 23, 2008

All I see is ORANGE, and some purple....

Well, be honest. What do you think? The color really hasn't truly grown on me yet. My son and husband love it. I think I am just going to take my time with the accessories and rug to pull it all together. The room definitely needs lots of light. The color is "pumpkin spice" by Benjamin Moore.

The inspiration was the bed spread my son picked out from Pottery Barn.

My Mother in-law was in town this weekend (her b-day and my sons) and she proceeded to tell me that someone from Design Star was kicked off for using this color? Oh boy...

I will definitely keep you updated with the final details as I proceed with this ORANGE room. As long as my son is happy, I am happy, I think :)






My daughters lovely color, which I do love by the way, is "french Violet" also Benjamin Moore. Her bedding is from The Land of Nod. I am hoping to have the rooms pulled together this week.











Future Decorator of America little Miss Meagan.
After I stopped freaking out because she wanted to help, I just stepped back and let her work. She really did a great job.
Off to pick out window coverings....
Enjoy your day, T

No comments: