Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Flowers, $3 for $12 at Safeway....





































After spending a small fortune for Thanksgiving groceries, I was very pleased Safeway offered beautiful fall flowers at a very reasonable price, $3 for $12. Not only were the flowers reasonable, but they can go a long way when it comes to decorating around the house.

I used some of the flowers to decorate a grapevine wreath for the front porch, put some flowers in three different vases and had some left over to fill little bowls which I will use when I set the table tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner. I used a mixture of mums and berry leaves. I loved the punches of orange and green together, definitely my two favorite "new" colors ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

T

No comments: