Monday, November 10, 2008

New Inspiration Added....

I don't know how these ladies do it, but they seem to be able to keep up with their inspirational ideas everyday or every other day. As you can tell by now, I don't seem to be able to keep up with my blogging daily or weekly for that matter ;) Please enjoy the newly added blogs.
- tardevil
- thriftydecorchick
- restyledhome

Now that I am working out of the house a lot more, I need to work on my time management skills. My big goal now is to update the blog and website and keep the decorating inspiration coming.

The picture on the front page is from the horse stable where my daughter takes horseback riding lessons. Less than ten minutes from our house it looks like horse country one way and ten minutes the other direction you have your typical suburban neighborhood. It really is nice to have both options...



Talk to you soon,

T

2 comments:

Tardevil said...

Hi T,

Thanks for your nice comments. I'm pretty new at blogging (1 month), and need to stop spending as much time on it b/c I'm trying to finish decorating my house, so I can get a job like you have! And of course, I need to exercise more & get this blogger's butt off! Thanks for the shout out. I think you're on my list, but I need to check to make sure b/c I follow so many, I can't remember! LOL!

Tardevil said...

Sorry T, I've been out of town all weekend, and Friday was crazy around here! You just copy the photo from my blog onto your desktop, then you just copy my directions, delete out what I wrote & fill it in w/ the book closest to you. Copy the photo & place it on your sidebar also & keep it displayed. Then pass it along to 5 other bloggers. (You know we love to share the love :O)!) E-mail or leave me a comment if you have any ?s. LOL!